Blog Archive

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

found

 i found a bunch of writings from my teen/young adult years today.
  here's the few that struck me as..not so bad.


                                       
                                                                                       2-6-00

  I can see it.  It's an image that's always with me.
    Reaching far back into my childhood  during
    long car rides home at night.
The shadow of my being
descending  ascending   fluctuating
 with the light from street lights as we pass.
      Just like my moods,
        ever changing.
 It is a constant vision of comfort I can rely on,
  even in these crazy days.
        This shadow of me on the back of the seat.

*******************************************************************

wow....

 i thought i smelled it (you)

and then i did see
 
  wisteria blooming

 showing your (her) self off

    for the spring (time)

 with fig in my teeth

 and my hair all a mess

 i like riding up the street the wrong way.

 sometimes  to swim through your

   waters    it's murky.
  i always know there is a gleaming light.


  p.s.
     i love rocky balboa




No comments:

Post a Comment